Welcome to Follow the blog

måndag 6 april 2015

The Colouring Story about Me


Hi Friends
I live in the little Sweet country Sweden
I work as a guitar teacher,
 and I love my work:0)

     All my life I loved to draw and color.
I have a father who is an artist. 
Today my father is sick so he does not do any paintings anymore.


I am so Sorry that he is sick and I wish that it was something
 I could do so he feeling better..

So, the things I can do-with my Copic Markers, I learned from him.
When he was an active artist he made paintings in oil and watercolours. 
I loved to see him color and My love to drawing and coloring has always been there and I remember I could draw at least 5 different things at the same day and I always run downstairs to show him:0) and he always looked at it a long time and smiled, he always had something good to say about my creations, lol ..he is a kind old man :0))
My childhood was a  Magical time with him and  my mother as well, of course.



When my kids came I did not make any creations at all
Lol no time for that then:0))
 I had a break for many many years, 
About 2 years ago, 
 I did not feel so good and had a lot of trouble with my health, 
strange symtom
 No doctor knew what it was or where it was due to.
I had this symtoms for a long time, I think it was 2 years maybe more.
Some doctors believed stress and someone else suspected borellia.
I X-ray the brain,
and yes I was a little bit afraid when I did that.
I also visited a neurologist.
It is strange, and sometimes incomprehensible to know
what happens to one's body and one's mind.
It was a tough and a down time for me.

But I believe its important to think of good things when times is anything else than good,

and that you try to make everyday to a little happiness,
- Even if its just to go out and look at the sky !!!!
I always been a forest girl
and I love to go out and just smell all goodies outhere.

After some time with strange symtom
 I started to color, a feeling of some happiness :0)
slowly I started to feeling better.
At that time I never heard about Copic Markers,
It was a friend that showed them to me.
That's how it started - Me and the Copic Markers

I LOVE my Markers and Today I feel better...

-Maybe because of the Markers ;0)

Lol maybe not.. but who knows
Sometimes some symtoms is back
but dont know what to do more about it,
so I try to live my life together with them:0))


Today I colour a lot and have a lot s of wonderful friends in the world of Copic Markers.
And so Happy to know all of them:0)

Im a colorist over at:

Through the Craftroom door
Lacy Sunshine,
Julia Spiri
and
Copic Europa

-You are Welcome to Visit them!!

Im a Design Team-leader
at the wonderful
Webbased Crafty Magazine TTCRD
Owner Cara Malmrose



Lacy Sunshine
Artist: Heather Valentine

Julia Spiri New Release Team

Artist: Julia Spiri
Julia Spiri Shop Etsy
Copic Europa


HUGS
Cicci :0)





Have  a Lovely Day 
Cicci








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar